We have now released Automations as a public beta. From today you have the ability to create workflows that can be activated by any of the following triggers:
- An activity being added to a member (with additional filtering for specific activity types and member tags)
- A new member being added to your workspace
- A new note being added to a member
You can combine those triggers with any of the following actions:
- Send a notification to a Slack channel
- Automatically add a new tag, or set of tags to a member
- Send to a Webhook
A full overview including the steps to get started creating your first workflow can be found in our Knowledge Base.
As this is a beta, we're very keen to hear your feedback about how we should develop this feature and what you'd like to be able to do with it in future. Feel free to share your thoughts on our Ideas Board.