We’ve improved our bulk member editing feature, introduced last April, that now allows you to update any number of members at a time (it was previously capped to 25).
Using this feature, you can add and remove tags to several members in one go, as well as editing their attributes (location, company, etc…) and deleting them.
You can select members by picking them individually, selecting the whole current page, or all members with current filters.
As a reminder, here are the available shortcuts when bulk editing members:
- ↑/kand↓/jto navigate;
- Enterto visit the profile of the currently selected member;
- xto select or deselect the currently selected member;
- Eto edit the fields of the current selection;
- Cto delete the current selection;
- Tto add tags to the current selection;
- Rto remove tags from the current selection